At Trinity, we hire individuals who are passionate about their work and committed to the communities we serve. If you’re interested in beginning or continuing your career in the healthcare field, we encourage you to review the positions below and submit your application for consideration. New employees go through an extensive orientation process that combines classroom and hands on learning. Many of our employees move on to become firefighters, nurses, doctors or hospital administrators.
Trinity EMS, Inc. currently has both full and part-time schedules available for EMTs, Advanced EMTs, and Paramedics.
Sign-on Bonuses for New Employees
New employees who are hired by March 31st and commit to a full time schedule will receive a sign-on bonus. If you were referred to us by a current employee, please let us know in your application!
Sign-on bonuses for ChairVan Drivers $250.00 in total
- $125.00 upon successful completion of your Orientation
- $125.00 after 6 months of continuous full time employment
Sign-on bonuses for EMTs and Advanced EMTs $750.00 in total
- $250.00 upon successful completion of your Orientation
- $250.00 after 6 months of continuous full time employment
- $250.00 after 1 year of continuous full time employment
Sign-on bonuses for Paramedics $2,500.00 in total
- $500.00 upon successful completion of your Orientation
- $500.00 after 6 months of continuous full time employment
- $1,500.00 after 1 year of continuous full time employment
To apply, please complete our online application, or send your resume to Mary Constantine at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your qualifications match our needs, our HR department will contact you within 5 business days to schedule a date for you to attend one of our Pre-Hire Assessments.
Questions? Call Mary Constantine at 978-441-9191, ext. 346.
- Thursday November 15th, 2018
- Friday December 14th, 2018
More dates to be announced soon!
After you complete the Pre-Hire Assessment, your application will be reviewed along with your skills and written knowledge scores. A decision will be made and you will be contacted within 1-3 business days with a decision. If you are offered employment, you will be required to complete a mandatory 5 day orientation.