Candidates who apply to Trinity EMS, Inc. are required to complete a Pre-Hire Assessment evaluating both EMS cognitive knowledge and practical skills. Pre-Hire Assessments are currently being held on line via Google Meets.
Pre-Hire Assessment Process
All candidates will be asked to complete the following during the Pre-Hire Assessment:
- Written EMS cognitive evaluation based on EMS general knowledge as well as:
- Practical Skills Stations (based off NREMT skill evaluation forms)
- Assessment of a Trauma Patient
- Assessment of a Medical Patient
- Cardiac Arrest Management/AED
- Long Bone Immobilization
- Scenario-based oral peer review board
- Human Resources interview
In addition to the skills listed above, Advanced EMTs and Paramedics will also be asked to complete the following skills:
- Advanced EMTs
*-Duration of Pre-Hire Assessment may vary based on many different factors and is subject to change without notice.